- In Order to Streamline the Customer Experience, Various Tools Are Available to Quickly Create Orders, Track Product Sales and Inventory, and Manage Customer Relationships.
- Scan or Search Items to Create New Orders Quickly.
- Monitor Product Sales via Brand, Size, and Flavor to Determine What's Popular.
- View Customer Order History and Notes Related to Their Preferences.
- Strengthen Relationships With Existing Customers Through Marketing Campaigns or Punch Card Programs.
- Utilize a Time Clock System for Making Schedules, Tracking Hours Worked and Establishing Overtime
- Employees - All of Which Can Be Downloaded Into Payroll Records.
- Lastly, use an Inventory Program So That All Products From Cases Purchased to Units Sold Can Be Tracked With the Added Ability of Being Able to Schedule Deliveries for New Products When Needed.