- Scanning or Searching Items Makes It Easier to Create New Orders Swiftly.
- Invoicing and Inventory - Create and Send Invoices for Full or Partial Payment, and Track Parts, Supplies, and Suppliers.
- Customer Relations - Retain Customer History Including Prior Work as Well as Personal Account Notes. Develop Client Referral Programs and Reward Memberships.
- Calendaring - Book Service Appointments According to Each Mechanic's Availability and Plan Ahead!
- Data Analysis - Monitor the Slowest Days of the Week/month, Average Repair Cost, End-of-day Reports Etc
- Payroll Administration – Organizing Staff Hours Worked, Hourly Wages Received and Any Applicable Overtime Payments Needed.